Saturday, July 11, 2009

(i can now REALLY say that) "Saturdays just keep getting better & better."....NOT!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what almost happened & what actually happened to me (about an hour (or 1.5 hrs na ata..hehe) ago).

You see, I have 4 dogs... (2 male & 2 female; none of them have the same breed)...

The boys are named Billy (am not sure what his breed is; a mixed probably) & Clark (dachshund)… God knows how much I love those two but together, I wish I could just pretend I don’t own/love them…


The thing is when Clark was given to me (my dad bought it as a gift), he’s always around me and he’s a very sweet puppy. Billy, being the oldest dog among them, didn’t really mind having a new dog at home. So the 3 of us lived in harmony for a while.


Growing up, Clark started to change. He doesn’t like people (most of them), other dogs (except my 2 female dogs, he’s fine with those two), cats (even killed my kitten, Skitty the 1st), bikes, motorcycles, and probably all other moving things that he considered a “threat” to him. Maybe, he started to think that he’s the “Alpha Male” of the house.


Anyway, one day (it’s night pala nun…haha) I decided to walk Clark & Billy together and I regretted it from the moment I opened Clark’s cage. Clark kept biting Billy, & at first, Billy just ignored him but eventually he got pissed and fought back. I can’t run away that time since 1. they are my dogs, therefore my responsibility and 2. I’m too stunned and scared for myself, for other people, and for my dogs. Stupid thing since that night turned out to be the 1st time am actually been seriously bitten by a dog, it was Clark who accidentally bit my leg since I was caught in between them trying to keep them apart.


Moving on to what happened tonight… I woke up and went to Billy. I noticed that he got his chain stuck in the floor of his dog house (again!). I called for Mama to help me. So she gave me Billy’s other chain then went back to the house since Clark kept barking, she thought he needed to pee or something.


While I was busy trying to hold Billy and trying to get the chain unstuck, Clark came charging at Billy! The horror!!! And it is as bad as it sounds! Grabe! I kept screaming like a 5-year old kid, kept calling Mama! (as in natili ako ha!) I was so scared since I’ve been there, done that! (And am not planning for history to repeat itself. Thank you very much!)


So while they were snarling away, I kept screaming and holding Billy while hiding at the back of his dog house [not an easy thing to do, if I may (or is it supposed to be “might”?? haha!) add] since I can’t let him loose and I also can’t get myself in the middle of a freaking dog fight (again!).

Anyway, thank God, Clark listened to me when I told him to go away. (Did I mention while all of those things are happening, my mom was just watching doing ABSOLUTELY nothing?!?! And to think that with all my screaming, some of our neighbors actually went out of their house to look!)… Moving on, she finally caught Clark and I practically yelled at her to take him to his cage! For about 5 or 10 minutes my knees just won’t stop shaking and I actually have to lean on something to be able to stand. Damn!


Anyway, I got over it and went inside the house and I really, really wanted to strangle my mom. Thank God I didn’t since I happen to be a sane & controlled person. Pero grabe! I was so mad at her! Haaay…anyway, that’s pretty much it… buti nalang ‘di ako nakagat kahit aksidente lang…whew! >,<

5 comments:

  1. Damn Camille, so that's what happened.. I'll text u mmayas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @barcy: am good..& u txted na nga...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw.. scary.. tsk.. hahah! "the horror!" :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! ok lng yan.. d ka naman nakagat eh.. i wish i was there so i can watch with tita tina,, hahahaha joke,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ddin: yeah!!!! seryosong "THE HORROR!!!"..dpat i put it in all caps dn...hehe

    @ikah: MEAN!!!!! kala q pa nman para tulungan aq!! tsk! wattafriend!!!! hmf! hehe joke...;p

    ReplyDelete