Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Much I Do About Nothing"


Damn… tinamad na ko mag-kwento about yesterday’s events kaya never mind…. Hehe lucky you, I won’t bore you with my kwento… the problem is… I can’t think of a topic now and I want a topic ‘coz I want to blog about something… and I want to blog ‘coz I just want to…. I don’t have anything else to do…hehe


“The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness.”


(I read this in “Undead & Unworthy” by Mary Janice Davidson… The gay doctor, Marc, there quoted Susan Sarandon in her movie, “Bull Durham”… which am not really familiar with… so if the book just made that up, I wouldn’t know…hehe)


Anyway, does this mean that the world’s not made for me? Hehe ;p just kiddin’…



And that pretty much concludes my blog…hahaha sucks... i know…hehe


NOTE: Got the title from a Gossip Girl episode in Season 1...hehe XD am really bad w/ titles kc e...hehe >,<


No comments:

Post a Comment