Friday, July 10, 2009

talking about "chair"...haha XD

when i finished my datamin-blog-of-the-week, i suddenly found myself listening to songs instead of just sleeping like any sane person (w/o insomnia) would probably do. i guess am not that sleepy since i slept for 5 or 6 hours ata kanina. hehehe...

anyway, this entry will probably contain a lot of stuff and spoilers from Gossip Girl (season 2). So if you're a fan and haven't watched it, i suggest you stop reading right NOW.

i finished watching it last Tuesday night (i think...). and... OMG! i love the ending for my favorite character, Ms. Blair Waldorf. ha!

(the exchanged that happened b/w chuck & blair at the end of the season, episode title: "The Goodbye Gossip Girl")

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Blair:
I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.


Chuck:
Then believe me this time.


Blair:
That's it?


Chuck:
[pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)


Blair:
Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.


Chuck:
I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)

awww... what a perfect ending. that's all we, Chair (chuck & blair) fans, could ever hope for! XD LOL.

(btw, what's up w/ the gifts? here's the answer..)

"Blair walks down the street and finds Chuck waiting for her with a bouquet and a gift. "Why aren't you in Europe?" He says he was in Paris... and Germany... to get her favorite macaroons and stockings." (awwww....XD hahahaha)

i never liked Chuck Bass... but i like him when he's w/ Blair... hopefully, the next season will be better and will have more surprises waiting for us, fanatics. hahahaha 'till then. ciao.

(am sleepy na! yey! XD)

2 comments:

  1. Blair: That's it?

    Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)


    awwww.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ddin: i know right...hehehe XD

    ReplyDelete